We are pleased to announce the EVCNA 2024 Best Paper Award for research and review articles published in EVCNA from January 1, 2023, to December 31, 2023. The award is to recognize and promote high-quality contributions to academic research. One review and one article will each receive an award. The papers will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee, led by Dr. Yoke Peng Loh, the Editor-in-Chief, and the winner will be announced in December 2024.
1. Papers published in EVCNA from January 1, 2023, to December 31, 2023.
2. Manuscript type: Original Article and Review Paper.
3. Open to all career levels.
4. Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
5. Papers will be judged on the following factors: scientific merit, significance to the research community, broad impact, creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts, clarity of presentation, the citation (Web of Science) and download rates in 2023 will be taken into consideration in the award selection.
Winners will be awarded:
(2) An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s)
The winners will be announced on the journal website in December 2024.
About the journal:
EVCNA is a new journal that was launched in 2020 to provide an online platform for sharing research data, new methodology and reviews, as well as commentaries on extracellular vesicles and circulating nucleic acids. Dr. Yoke Peng Loh is serving as the Editor-in-Chief. Manuscripts with clinical relevance are especially encouraged to promote the translation from basic science to clinical application. Since its launch, EVCNA has reached collaborations with important societies in exosomes research, e.g., Italian Society for Extracellular Vesicles (EVIta), the German Society for Extracellular Vesicles (GSEV), and the American Society for Intercellular Communication (ASIC), which expanded the journal's influence in Europe and the USA. Our vision is not only to shape EVCNA into a highly influential journal but also a real communication platform for scientists to dialogue and share wisdom.
Yoke Peng Loh